Signs and symptoms of chronic constipation include:
- Passing fewer than three stools a week
- Having lumpy or hard stools
- Straining to have bowel movements
- Feeling as though there’s a blockage in your rectum that prevents bowel movements
- Feeling as though you can’t completely empty the stool from your rectum
- Needing help to empty your rectum, such as using your hands to press on your abdomen and using a finger to remove stool from your rectum
Constipation may be considered chronic if you’ve experienced two or more of these symptoms for the last three months. Constipation relief is essential. Look for constipation relief through Poopdoc. Poopdoc is the worlds no 1 constipation relief product and deals with the symptoms of constipation. It is available in the UK from The Colon Health Store.
Please bookmark us and share with your friends!